(1) The eurbike.com website, and any mobile application for the website, is owned and operated by Eurbike Ltd., 24 Glen Road, Glenavy, Co.Antrim, N. Ireland, UK, BT294LT
(2) These terms and conditions govern the relationship between Eurbike Ltd and any party which accesses or uses the Site to offer or advertise bike rental or bike tours, (collectively known as “partners”)
(3)These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between Eurbike Ltd and its partners. By using or accessing the Site, partners acknowledge that they agree to and are subject to the terms and conditions. If you do not fully agree to the partner terms and conditions, you are not authorised to access or otherwise use the Site.
(4) Eurbike Ltd does not authorise anyone to register with this site unless they are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
(5) Eurbike Ltd may revise these partner terms and conditions at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to view the most current partner terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
(6) Partners who violate the partner terms and conditions may have their access and use of the Site suspended and their rental or tour listings removed from the Site, at Eurbike Ltd's discretion.
2. Listings & Payments
(1) Partners list their rentals or tours under a pay-per-booking agreement, enabling them to advertise each listing without an upfront fee, but in exchange will be charged a pre arranged commission equal to a percentage of the bike rental or bike tour.
(2) Eurbike Ltd. will process the pre arranged commission amount (deposit) on confirmation of the bike rental or tour. Partners will endeavour to provide confirmation of a booking within 48 hours where possible. The customer will then pay the remaining balance to partners on pick up of bike or on arrival for tour.
(3) Partners commit to provide only accurate and up to date information in each listing, including the description, rates and cancellation policy. (4) Partners will ensure to fullfill the booked rental or tour as advertised.
(4) Partners agree to Eurbike Ltd's cancellation policy but are also able to enter their specific cancellation policy in their listings.
3.Using the service
(1) Upon registration, a partner is given a user profile in which the data he contributes is recorded and in which all rentals and tours offered by that partner are specified (the “Dashboard”).
(2) The Dashboard provides various functions which are intended to assist partners to manage their listings through the site; these functions, and the Dashboard itself, are made available on an “as is” basis, and Eurbike Ltd. does not undertake that the Dashboard or its functions will be complete or error-free.
(3) Eurbike Ltd. has implemented the Google Translate service on the site. Partners can use this service free of charge to have their Listings translated. The partner acknowledges and accepts that this is a static machine translation system which frequently makes mistakes. Eurbike Ltd. does not have any responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of the Google Translate service. The partner accepts that Google Translate is provided under Google’s terms and conditions of service and the partner should review those terms before using Google Translate.
(4) Eurbike Ltd. offers the possibility to link Listings to Google Maps. In order to do so, the partner must confirm that the address indicated for the relevant Listing is correct on the partner's dashboard, and must separately agree to Google’s relevant terms and conditions. The Owner accepts that Google Maps is provided under Google’s terms and conditions and Eurbike Ltd will not be responsible for the functioning, accuracy or otherwise of Google Maps. The partner acknowledges and accepts that the Google Maps’ service is not error free and the partner will ensure that the correct location of the rental location is shown by Google Maps when using this service.
EurBike Ltd acts solely as a bike hire or tour broker for its partners within the regions that we operate. Partners should note that the contract for bike hire or tour is between the customer and the local bike hire or tour company. Eurbike Ltd. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss, damage, injury or death, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or any other cause. EurBike Ltd deny any liability for suppliers not fulfilling their contract.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and conditions in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Northern Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.