Terms and Conditions
The term ‘EurBike Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- EurBike Ltd acts solely as a bike hire or tour broker for various independent bike hire and tour companies within the regions that we operate. Clients should note that the contract for bike hire or tour is between the hirer and the local bike hire or tour company and you may be required to sign a rental contract with the rental or tour company which supplies the bike or tour. EurBike Ltd. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss, damage, injury or death, whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or any other cause. EurBike Ltd deny any liability for suppliers not fulfilling the contract.
- When a booking is made clients must inform themselves of the bike rental or bike tour companies individual terms and conditions.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Northern Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before start of rental period.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the rental of a bike takes place will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged the full rental/tour price.
Before making a booking please refer to our partners cancellation policy for further info.
If you wish to review or adjust your booking please log into your account and follow the instructions or contact us directly for assistance.